Return

Return to Countryville

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rhonda Vincent Announces New CD

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 – Rhonda Vincent will be out with "Destination Life," on June 16 through Rounder. This is her first album featuring only The Rage, her touring band.
Co-produced by long time Rage member Hunter Berry, the album also introduces new writers and songs that were collected from such far-flung locations as New Zealand (Destination Life). Vincent co-wrote three originals with friends (What A Woman Wants To Hear, Last Time Loving You, I Heard My Saviour Calling Me), familiar favorites (Stop The World, Crazy Love and Eighth of January), an inspirational song (When I Travel My Last Mile) and songs from writers Pete Goble and Paulette Carlson (I Can Make Him Whisper and Crazy What A Lonely Heart Will Do).
The Rage is: Berry (Fiddle, Mandolin, & Harmony Vocal), Mickey Harris (Acoustic Bass, WEBER Resophonic Guitar, & Harmony Vocals), Ben Helson (Guitar & Harmony Vocals), and Aaron McDaris (Banjo, 3-finger style Guitar, & Harmony Vocals).
Songs are:
1. Last Time Loving You*
2. I Can Make Him Whisper I Love You
3. Destination Life
4. Heart Wrenching Lovesick Memories
5. Crazy What A Lonely Heart Will Do (Duet with Ben Helson)
6. Anywhere Is Home When You're With Me
7. Stop The World (And Let Me Off)
8. Crazy Love
9. What A Woman Wants To Hear*
10. I Heard My Saviour Calling Me*
11. Eighth of January
12. When I Travel My Last Mile (He Will Hold My Hand)
* co-written by Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville