Return

Return to Countryville

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jack Ingram Shoots "Crazy" Video

feature

June 16, 2009 — Jack Ingram sang "Barefoot And Crazy" in his set when he opened Sunday's final night of stadium shows at the CMA Music Festival, but two days earlier, he was in Austin working on a video for the song at a resort on Lake Travis.
The lake was a perfect setting for a summer-themed video, which is exactly what Jack thought was required.
"It is the perfect summer song," he told the national radio show GAC Nights: Live From Nashville. "It really is, and I'm not just saying that because I cut it, but when I heard it and when I hear my version of it, it just feels like summer. It doesn't feel aimed at people that want to feel like summer. When I hear the song it's like, 'Man, let's go to the lake, let's go have some fun, let's get barefoot and crazy.' And that's what I love about it. It's just simple. It's two chords. They say that country music is three chords and the truth, but we're whittling it down to two. It just feels grea t, I'm glad people are reacting to it. I think it's going to be a fun summer for everybody."

Before the summer's over, Jack will be featured in an episode of the Lifetime Channel's "Army Wives." In the meantime, you can catch him at shows in Temecula, Calif.; Pryor, Okla.; Holland, Texas; and Sheffield, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville