Return

Return to Countryville

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reba McEntire Scolds Blake Shelton via Twitter

feature
Reba McEntire on the set of her "Strange" video. Photo courtesy of the Valory Music Co.

July 1, 2009 — Count Reba McEntire as one of the many country stars who've joined the Twitter craze.
Dial-Global reported that yesterday, Reba's tweet said she was doing interviews all day (including an interview with GAC and GACTV.com). She also busted her husband Narvel Blackstock's client Blake Shelton, who has been tweeting like a madman and isn't always very nice or "PG" in his tweets.
Reba posted, "Do u think Blake Shelton Drunk Tweets? Read his Tweets! Sounds like it to me... I'm just sayin'..." Later, Reba Twittered, "To all my Tweebas! I told Blake to clean up his Tweets! My mama is reading them! Yes, he does spell better when he drinks..."
Blake's response? "Just found out Reba's mom is following me. So... like I was saying, I'm about to have some kool-aid and watch cartoons..."
Reba's visit to GAC was just as entertaining. While at the studio, she discussed her upcoming CD, Keep On Loving You. She also filmed=2 0a GACTV.com "Guide To..." web series, which will debut in August, in which she gives pointers on the three items every woman should have in her wardrobe, keeping romance alive, what really happens backstage at awards shows, and several more topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville