Return

Return to Countryville

Thursday, July 2, 2009

David Nail, Singer of "Red Light," Releasing New Album on Aug. 18

David Nail will release his debut album, I'm About to Come Alive, on Aug. 18 on MCA Nashville. It features his current single, "Red Light," as well as a cover of Train's "I'm About to Come Alive." Miranda Lambert is featured on "Strangers on a Train." The album was produced by Frank Liddell and Michael Wrucke. Nail recently filmed a video in Nashville for "Red Light" with his wife, Catharine. "I think every artist that moves to Nashville has a list of things they hope to achieve, and having a record in stores has always been near the very top for me," says Nail. "This has been a two-year process of highs and lows, but now being on the verge of accomplishing that, it feels as sweet as I ever imagined."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

Return to Countryville